Fall Fun

I can NOT believe it is almost November!!! It seems like I was just setting up my new classroom and meeting all of my sweet little firsties. As they say...don't blink! Time is certainly flying!!!

I have been SO busy learning about how things work in my new school and district, I haven't taken the time to blog. So I'm going to share some activities and just some fun stuff that we have been learning & doing the past few months in our classroom.

Decorating Portfolios
I always have my students decorate Portfolios (malina folders) the first day of school. We collect various work samples and projects in them. My students share their Portfolios at our Fall Student-Led Conferences!

Read To Self
Practicing Read To Self procedures and building stamina takes a lot of time. My students each have their own book  box with leveled books that are "JUST RIGHT" for them. They trade out their books independently once a week. We also pull a name stick out of our special baggy each day for a friend to get TEEPEE TIME!

My students keep these bookmarks in their Book Boxes and use them during Read to Self. Click the Pic to grab this FREEBIE from my TPT Shop!


Handwriting Literacy Station...Thank You Target Dollar Spot!!!

Class Thematic Writing Journals

Snack & Work
We have snack everyday in our classroom! My parents send in a bulk snack items for us to share. I purchased these little plastic cups at Wal-Mart. My students keep them stored in the top shelf of their lockers. When it's snack time, they get their cups and I simply pass out snack as they work or sometimes we sit on the rug and snack and have a read aloud!

Weekly Word Sort~Funky Phonics

Stretchy Snake Literacy Station

Click the Pic to check out this fun station!


Remembering 911...We Will Never Forget



 Hands-On Math FUN!!! 
Thank you Kim Adist & Michele Scannell...we LOVE your new Math Packets!!!

Beginning Sounds Match Literacy Station

Sight Word Literacy Station

Thanks SO much for stopping by!!! I hope you are having a great Fall Break!
Love & Hugs sweet friends❤️








No comments:

Post a Comment