- Link back to the blog that nominated me
- Nominate 5-11 blogs with fewer than 200 followers
- Answer the questions posted for me by my nominator
- Share 11 random facts about myself
- Create 11 questions for my nominees
- Contact my nominees and let them know I nominated them!
2. Victoria is older than Tricia.
3. Tricia did maternity leave for Victoria with her second son...that's how we met!☺
4. We have moved to a new school after 17 years at the same school.
5. We are addicted to making clipart. We've made it for years for ourselves and are now getting brave enough to share it with our friends.
6. Victoria has 2 sons: 17 & 14 and Tricia has 1 son: 10 & 1 daughter: 7
7. We love to craft. (Hobby Lobby is never a quick trip with us!)
8. We often wear the same colors (not planned...hahaha) & finish each others sentences.
9. We make each other laugh until we cry.
10. We looooooove Mexican food!!!
11. We don't drink coffee...yuck!
2. What is your favorite book? Any Mo Willems book!!!♥
3. What is your favorite pastime? crafting, reading, running, making clipart
4. What is your favorite TV show? The Voice & Modern Family
5. What do you obsess over? CLIPART & putting things in their place
6. How do you relax from stress? run & read
7. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go? Greece (the beach)
8. Diet coke, or Diet Pepsi? no diet...just Coke☺
9. Where is the farthest place you have traveled? Mexico
10. What is your favorite game to play? UNO
11. If you could be doing anything right now, what would it be? Rewind the clock...we are always searching for more time!!!
2. Did you always want to be a teacher? YES!!!
3. What is your favorite thing about teaching? Watching our kiddos learn to read and write...love seeing their progress!
4. How long have you been blogging for? 1 1/2 years but we started our own website years ago and sold our handpainted read the room buckets and shipped them all over the country...we were so young & CRAZY!!!
5. If you could travel anywhere in the world, no expense spared, where would you go? Greece
7. What is your favorite dessert? (I love dessert!) Blackberry cobbler
8. What is your favorite movie of all time? Any Jennifer Aniston movie...we love her!
9. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
10. Are you a dog person or a cat person? DOG!!!
11. What was your favorite toy or doll from childhood? Strawberry Shortcake
Thank you Amber from Our K Crew Rocks!!!
6. What is your favorite school related app or computer program to use? Our Smartboard & Publisher
2. What are a few of your favorite TV shows? The Voice & Modern Family
3. How are you spending your summer break? Tricia went to Disney & Victoria went to Key West and moving to a new school!!!
4. What educational websites or apps do you like for your students to utilize? starfall.com not sure about a lot of apps yet because we are just getting ipads this year.
5. Where are your favorite places to shop? Anthropology & Hobby Lobby & TARGET♥
6. What is your pet peeve? tapping pencils and tipping chairs
7. What makes the state you live in a great place to visit? Everyone is so friendly! We have all 4 seasons.
8. What is your favorite subject to teach? Why? Reading & Writing...we love to see their progress!!!
9. What's one new thing you are going to implement this new school year? Why? ipads...we are getting them for the first time.
10. How do you manage grading papers where you are not left with stacks upon stacks? We TRY to not let them pile up...eeek! That's so hard sometimes.
11. What random act of kindness have done in 2013? Donating Christmas money & items anonymously to a family of one of our students.
Thank you Susie from Shafer's Shenanigans!!!
2. What teacher had the most influence on you? Victoria- Mrs. Reagor my 2nd & 3rd grade teacher...I looped with her. Tricia- Mr. Richards my Math teacher for 4th-6th grade.
3. Where is your favorite place to visit but you wouldn't want to live there? Colorado
4. Who is your hero? our sisters☺
5. What phrase do you say most often during your day? _________ I need your help...thank you!
6. Would you rather give up your cell phone or give up your favorite food for the rest of your life? favorite food...eeeek that's a hard one!
7. What is your favorite movie? Grease, Sound of Music, Mama Mia, we love to sing!!!☺
8. Why did you start blogging? We had a website years ago (before blogging started). We sold our handpainted read the room buckets and shipped them all over the country. We have sold products at local workshops for about 10+ years. We thought blogging was a good way to connect with other teachers that like to share too. We also love showing our kiddos their work and pictures when they are on the blog. They LOVE seeing that!!!☺
9. If you could travel back in time to meet one person, who would it be? Princess Diana
10. Who is your celebrity crush? Beckham
11. What was your favorite memory from this last school year? Watching some of our emergent/non-readers grow to reading on & above grade level...sometimes makes us almost cry.♥