Celebrate Good Times~Come On!

Hip-Hip Hooray...We are Half-Way!!!

We got our first 50 followers!!!

We are BEYOND happy...half way to 100!!!

Thank you to everyone that has supported us and become our new fab-friends!
We absolutely love blogging and have learned so much this past year.
To celebrate and show our thanks we want to give our new
Oz Book Set for FREE!!!
Be the first 10 friends to comment and we will email you our new
 There's No Place Like Home Big Book (colored) and
Mini-Easy Reader (black & white) version.
 


12 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 50! I'm sure many more are to follow!

    Jessica
    Covered in Glitter and Glue
    coveredinglitterandglue@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me please!!! Congratulations on 50!
    kathytps@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I already thought I was following you, but I wasn't. No wonder I wasn't getting updates. Duh! I am #51.

      Delete
  3. Congrats!!! We are your newest followers. We love your blog!!! My sister and I teach 1st and 2nd grade right across the hall from each other. And we love it!! Hop on over when you get a chance.

    www.teachingtimestwo@gmail.com
    Kristy and Misty
    Teachingtimes2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your success!!! Just started following you!!
    stvad6@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Congrats ladies :-) I love working with you two super teachers!
    Ashley Woodard
    wooda002@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Ladies!!
    Amy
    theresourcefulroom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you girls. :0) Carla Muñozcano
    Munozca@tulsaschools.org

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations 2 super teachers!! You two are an AMAZING duo as teachers and people! Congrats on 50 followers and all the kiddos you are helping by inspiring their teachers!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! I'm happy for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats!! Looks great :) lmlynes@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete