New Year, New Ideas, New Possibilites!


 
THANK YOU to Stephany, Stephanie, & Kathi at
Primary Possibilities for setting up this awesome New Year, New Ideas, New Possibilities LINKY!
 
Hey Bloggy Friends☺We are so excited about this
LINKY PARTY...it's our very first!!!
You can find our post today over at
Rulin The Roost with Angie.
We are extremely happy to have our guest blogger Amy posting with US today!
We can't wait to meet all of our new Bloggy Friends♥♥♥

Happy 2013! My name is Amy and I am so excited to be a guest blogger for Victoria and Tricia’s blog 2 Super Teachers. This is my first time guest blogging and this linky party is the perfect way to start. I have been teaching for 25 years. I consider myself extremely blessed to have a job that I love (and would continue to do even if I won the lottery!). I am a primary teacher (big kids scare me – LOL) and have taught various combinations of K-3. The last four years, I was an intensive reading teacher for second grade. Each year, I had a full-time class of students who struggled with reading. In addition, most of them had trouble with math and writing. Many of them also had trouble with behavior (understandable, since they had spent the last 2-3 years learning all about what they could NOT do). After four years, I knew that I had found my niche, so at the end of last year, I got certified in ESE K-12. This year, I am working as an ESE resource teacher for grades K-2 and I LOVE it!! I get to spend my days totally focused on my students. I am getting paid to discover how to help my little ones be successful in the gen. ed classroom – how cool is that – without all of the distractions our “housekeeping” duties bring.

I am all about helping students see their potential and achieve their goals. One of the activities I did with my IR kids each year was goal-setting. I found that helping children set realistic goals and then track their progress was very beneficial. So, I thought I would share how I did that.










I hope you will click on the picture above to download this resource from my TPT store. I would also like to invite you to check out my blog by clicking on my button below.








Have an amazing 2013!

 





 
 





 

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! It looks great. Thanks for not giving up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just downloaded your freebie on goal setting. Thanks for your hard work. Goal setting is so important, it's something we need as young folks and more seasoned folks.

    ReplyDelete