Shop 'till You Drop!
20% off plus an additional 10% off with the TPT code: cmt12
We cannot wait to shop ourselves tomorrow!!! How exciting to get such a great deal on some of things that have been hanging around on our wish list.
Thank you Ashley Hughes for sharing your button:-)
Please swing by to check out our TPT sales at
We have been nominated for the Liebster Award!!! This award helps bloggers find new blogs that have less than 200 followers. We are thrilled and honored. THANK YOU to Teach With Laughter for the nomination. We HEART you!!!
Here are the rules:
1. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
2. Answer the questions that the nominator set for you.
3. Create 11 questions for the people you nominate.
4. Choose 11 other blogs with fewer than 200 followers to nominate and link them in your post.
5. You cannot "tag back" the other blog, but leave a comment on this post with the URL of your Liebster post so I can learn more about you and see who you nominate.
Here are the answers to the questions from our nominator: (Teach With Laughter)
1. We have both always wanted to be teachers...for as long as we can remember.
2. We started blogging last year.
3. Our favorite word work activities are the games that we create!
4. Our favorite television shows are Modern Family and The Voice.
5. Our favorite author is Eric Carle.
6. Our favorite children's books are Pete The Cat books right now bc our students are so in love with them.
7. Our favorite food is MEXICAN:-)
8. Boots are at the top of our Christmas lists.
9. We both have dogs...Missy (yellow lab) & Cash (beagle)
10. Our favorite childhood memories are school memories...the smell of the crayon melter, learning to read & write...we both LOVED school SO much!!!
11. Our favorite part of the teaching day is reading groups. We love listening and watching our kiddos fall in love with reading!!!
Here are the 11 random things about ourselves:
1. We have been team-teaching 1st and 2nd graders together for 14 years!
2. We both have 2 smart, kind, and beautiful children...we are blessed.
3. We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to craft!
4. Even though we are with each other ALL Day, EVERY Day, we call each other 3-5 times a day.
5. We had our room painted 2 weeks ago. It took over 4 hours to move everything to the middle of the room. And 4+ hours to put everything back. BUT we were so thankful that we were painted during intersession so we didn't have to move our 48 little darlins' out to a trailer for 4 days.
6. We have been selling our products for about 9 years. It all started with painting and shipping "Read the Room" buckets all over the country.
7. We also used to drive around for hours, searching for little items to use for sorting pieces in our games we sold...we were CRAZY!!!
8. We are both addicted to Pinterest...who isn't?
9. We often say the same things, at the same time...weird!!!
10. We are both VERY scared of mice...EEK!!!
11. We just bought 94 Christmas gifts for our kiddos, 2 gifts for each student. Many of them will only get these gifts for Christmas. They will open 1 and save 1 for Christmas Day. We are SO, SO thankful for our adopter that has made this possible for the 2nd year in a row!
Here are our 11 questions for the blogs we are nominating:
1. How long have you been teaching?
2. How long have you been blogging?
3. What do you love to teach the most?
4. What book are you reading right now for enjoyment...not school related?
5. What is your favorite food?
6. Do you have any pets?
7. What are your hobbies?
8. Do you have your own children?
9. What grades have you taught?
10. Where was your last vacation?
11. Have you always been a teacher?
Here are the blogs we are nominating:
Lauren and Jeanine's Creative Corner
Teaching Little Apples
Look Whoo's In First
Mrs. Christy's Leaping Loopers
Hoot For First Grade
Wild About Firsties
Little Miss Organized
Simply Second Grade
Pocketful Of Centers
Don't forget to leave me a link so we can learn more about you!